Re: Performance Problem

  • From: "Limin Guo" <lguo.oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:14:06 -0500

Thanks for your information, Nuno.

We upgraded Peoplesoft databases from 9.2.0 to Oracle 10.2.0.2 about a year
ago. During the testing phase, I found that I had to set the following
hidden parameter to make the application running smoothly.  After the
10.2.0.3 patchset was applied to those databases in , I had not rechecked if
any of the following parameters need to be adjusted.

*._complex_view_merging=false
*._gby_hash_aggregation_enabled=FALSE
*._optimizer_cost_based_transformation='off'
*._unnest_subquery=false

Limin Guo.

--
Regards,