Performance PROBLEM

  • From: "Seema Singh" <oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:28:23 -0400

Hi,
We are experiencing performance issues with one Sun database box.
Oracle version=8.1.7.0 ,Memory=1.5gb SGA size=270mb,
Database size 5MB.
One of application is looking slow.This is third party application.We don't
authorised to tune their query.Only We can do create indexes,cahe couple of
tables,pin procedure etc.
Can someone please suggest what can do other create indexes,cahe couple of
tables,pin procedure in that schema.Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks
-Seema