Re: Performance Monitoring Tools for Standard Edition

  • From: Rick Weiss <rweiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List, Oracle Discussion" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:30:07 -0700

I use what used to be called Confio Ignite for Oracle - it has an easy
interface and you can get to problem SQL quickly

*Richard W Weiss*
Oracle DBA

Student Assistance Foundation
2500 Broadway
Helena, MT  59601
(406) 495-7356 Office
(406) 438-7007 Cell
rweiss@xxxxxxxxx

 *Best Error Message Ever Encountered (with modification)*

 *kernel (DBA) :Dazed and confused, but trying to continue*

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Jeff C <backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is everybody's favorite tool to monitor Standard Edition 10 and 11g
> databases?  I know statspack is an option but I am looking for more of a
> gui option.
>
> Thanks

This email and any files transmitted with may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. This message
may contain confidential information and the contents of this email are
strictly prohibited from being disseminated, distributed, printed or copied.

http://www.safmt.org