Re: Peoplesoft and reporting instance...

  • From: "Job Miller" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cgrabowy@xxxxxxxxx" <cgrabowy@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Chitale, Hemant K'" <Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:07:29 +0000 (UTC)

As David mentioned, once configured, the reporting access to Active Data Guard
instance via PSFT tools is transparent to your

Implementing Oracle Active Data Guard
If you do not want any of the read-only enabled delivered components or
processes
redirected to the standby database, then you can disable the read-only
attribute for the specific component or process by going to the appropriate
component definition or process definition and deselecting...

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E38689_01/pt853pbr0/eng/pt/tadm/task_ImplementingOracleActiveDataGuard-3b7d04.html

When PeopleSoft is configured for Oracle Active
Data Guard the following processes are enabled, as delivered, to run
against the standby database:

PeopleSoft Query:
    * PSCONQRS: Run Scheduled Connected
Queries
    * PSQUERY: Scheduled Query
PS/nVision:
    * Report
    * Report drilldown
    * Report book
SQRs:
    * XRFAPFL
    * XRFFLPN
    * XRFFLRC
    * XRFIELDS
    * XRFMENU
    * XRFPANEL
    * XRFPCFL
    * XRFPNPC
    * XRFRCFL
    * XRFRCPN
    * XRFWIN
    * XRFFLPC
Audit Utilities:
    * SWPAUDIT
    * SYSAUDIT

    * DDDAUDIT
Other processes can also be enabled to run against the standby database by
setting the Read Only option on the Process Definition properties page in
Process Scheduler.