RE: Patchset 9.2.0.6

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx'" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:14:08 -0500

That'll teach you to keep current.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

-----Original Message-----
From: Gogala, Mladen [mailto:Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:58 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Patchset 9.2.0.6

What the heck is going on with 9.2.0.6? 9.2.0.5 is buggy as hell, with all
this stuff about ASS Managed tablespaces, index corruption, instance
termination and alike. 9.2.0.5 is likely the worst patchset ever produced by
Oracle Corp. What are they waiting for with 9.2.0.6? Christmas? Patchset for
32-bit Solaris has been released on 10/25. I am really annoyed by the
monopolistic "we locked you in" behavior of Oracle Corp. I know that some
people from Oracle are reading this list. It would be nice tell us when can
we expect fixes for this buggy piece of  s...oftware. When I opened my last
TAR, the analyst told me to expect it  at "the end of October/beginning of
November". It's mid-November. Where is the @#$%! patchset?

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network