Re: Password for sys, system account - Uncooperative client

  • From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DGoulet@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:40:03 -0400

Sorry about the tone, it is just my budding personality.=20
Thanks Stephane, but it did not work.=20
Dick, I need to check configuration that client set up for us.=20
There is always tug of war between staff DBA's and consultants,
especially here.
I guess you are staff DBA, right ?=20
Regards, Ranko.