Re: Password file not getting updated

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:21:57 +0530

A small addition,
apart from proper path, if you have multiple OH, hence you will have
multiple databases of different versions running, so they will have their
own sqlnet. tnsnames,, listeners and this also can cause 1031.

whatever the latest (last varible set) in .profile it will be picked up..

to avoid this I generally the current values of SIDs and then proceed..

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY