Re: PS 75 and CLOBs...

  • From: Magnus Andersen <mag.andersen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bart The Bear <bartthebear@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:28:18 -0500

Point taken...:)

The PeopleSoft record is CUST_CONVER and it as a field called descrlong that
is defined as a long in PS. We have changed the datatype on the database
side to a CLOB instead of the long. When PS is running the query below it
returns the following error:

SQL error. Stmt #: 554 Error Position: 0 Return: 0 -

We can run the query against Oracle without issues.

The query is:
SELECT SETID, CUST_ID, CONVER_DT, TO_CHAR(CONVER_DT,'YYYY-MM-DD'),
CONVER_SEQ_NUM, CNTCT_SEQ_NUM, TO_CHAR(REVIEW_NEXT_DT,'YYYY-MM-DD'),
LETTER_CD, DUN_LETTER_COMP, FOLLOW_UP_ACTION, FOLLOW_UP_COMP, SUP_REVIEW,
SUP_STATUS, DESCR, DESCRLONG, KEYWORD1, KEYWORD2, KEYWORD3, OPRID,
TO_CHAR(PROMISE_DT,'YYYY-MM-DD'), PROMISE_AMT, PROMISE_CONFIDENCE,
REVIEW_OPRID, REVIEW_COMP, FOLLOW_UP_OPRID FROM PS_CUST_CONVER WHERE
SETID=:1 AND CUST_ID=:2 ORDER BY SETID, CUST_ID, CONVER_DT DESC,
CONVER_SEQ_NUM DESC

Hope this sheds a little more light on my problem.

Thanks,
Magnus