Re: PLZ HELP oRACLE REPORTS AND FORMS

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: compute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:40:46 -0400

You can create a non-database item(check properties) accepting data in
the format 08:00,and in the validate trigger of that item, fill the
data in the database item as you need, for example 640.

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i