Re: PL/SQL question

  • From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ricard.martinez@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:08:39 +0400

While procedure working sql*plus cannot get anything in that session.
Client just waiting while procedure will complete execution.
Then after procedure finished, you sql*plus gets your output with
executing anonymouse block:
BEGIN DBMS_OUTPUT.GET_LINES(:LINES, :NUMLINES); END;

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Ricard Martínez
<ricard.martinez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> Yup thats right, but i mean a way to do it in the output buffer without
> using a table or utl_file.
> Also dbms_application_info doesnt seems to fit neither.
> Thanks anyway
>
> Any more suggestions?
>
> Regards
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Bancea, Danut <Danut.Bancea@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You can use a log table or utl_file to write the information.
>>

>> Danut Bancea
>> Tel: 416 643 1631

Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov