PL/SQL problem.

  • From: <arul.kumar@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:23:12 -0000

Gurus,

Sorry for posting a pl/sql problem.=20

I have this following UPDATE in a flat sql file. When I try to wrap it
up in a stored procedure reports compilation error at "+" sign saying
that something is missing!?

update BREEZE_HOUR_VOLUME set
           COMPLETED =3D          COMPLETED +
                                (select count(*) from
cust_orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                 where status =3D 'COMPLETE'
                                 and id in
                                    (select cust_order_id from
cust_order_lines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                       where substr(execution_time,1,10)
=3D to_char(trunc(ld_start_date) -1/24, 'YYYYMMDDHH24')
                                    )
                                )
where CREATION_HOUR =3D 00
  and CREATION_DATE =3D trunc(ld_start_date)
  and SITE          =3D 'B';

Any clues / suggestions?

Have a nice day!

Thanks,
Arul.

PS - I tried to place them inside "EXECUTE IMMEDIATE" as well but no
luck!