Re: PL/SQL error returning in OEM12c

  • From: MARK BRINSMEAD <mark.brinsmead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john.jones@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:33:23 -0400

Why not use UTL_SMTP to send you (or your pager mailing list, or your
ticketing system, or ...)  an e-mail for the databases where you find
other-than-7 results?

Of course, you would then need to make sure that all 100 databases are
properly configured to allow outgoing email.  That might be a much bigger
hassle, at least in the short-term.

By the way, it might be better to verify that each database has the *right*
7 OPS$ accounts, but that's for you to decide.