PL/SQL beginner

  • From: "Robertson Lee - lerobe" <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:08:14 -0000

Hi,

Oracle 10gR2
AIX 6

Within a SQL*Plus script I have a number of calls to PL/SQL procs.

I want to, on failure of any of the PL/SQL scripts, drop back to the
calling SQL*Plus script and on return not go any further...i.e do not
call any of the other Stored Procs in the SQL*PLus script.

Ideally I would also like to report back to the calling SQL*Plus script
the errors from the failed PL/SQL.

I cannot re-engineer, I just need to make what is already there work if
it is at all possible.

Any suggestions after you have all stopped laughing ??   !!!

Regards and TIA

Lee

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.