Re: PLEASE READ Re: The weekly quote "obligatory" Why you are afraid

  • From: Jared.Still@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:45:03 -0800

Juan,

You have apparently not been here long.

This list has worked in that manner for several years.

If you want to post new insight on a regular basis, go ahead.

Personally, I post something new and interesting only when I
actually have to time to write up something coherent and useful,
otherwise I won't bother.

Oh, and when I don't feel too stupid for not already knowing it.  ;)

Let's kill this thread.

Jared

"Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 03/04/2004 08:23 AM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: PLEASE READ Re: The weekly quote "obligatory" Why
you are afraid

Hi Chris
I agree with you, the idea will be  to "try to do one weekly", a effor to
do
it,
most posts here are put because there are problems, but why not post to
share solutions, solutions that one think are the best are not, a feedback
can be interesting.
There are as much topics in Oracle, that if we give us a hand sharing our
investigations to each other, we wil really enrich this forum, and our
knowledge.
I think the like is post something from your experience, something you did
it, not a copy from documentation or asktom.
:)