Re: PERL DBI connection to Remote Oracle Database

  • From: "Stefan Knecht" <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:35:00 +0200

You have 2 listeners ? One of them happen to listen on port 1521 ? Does the
database in question show up if you query the services of that listener
(lsnrctl serv <listener_name_on_port_1521>) -- perhaps the database
registered itself on that listener without you knowing.

Stefan

--
=========================

Stefan P Knecht