RE: Oracle's relationships with expert DBAs (and the rest of us mere mortals)

  • From: John D Parker <orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, can't resist! I'm still really angry that they dropped support of the SGI
Irix platform. Oracle on NUMA really screamed there and the tools to monitor
the system were second to none whether or not you used a gui interface!!!

John

Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  >>>
>>>damn youngster, C/PM was better.;-)

...nope, Altos Concurrent C/PM ... multiuser C/PM ...it
was cool...nice 8" drive too

http://mail.yahoo.com