Re: Oracle-Users

  • From: "Maria Gurenich" <gurenich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: keithgreysr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:13:25 -0500

Hi all,

thanks a lot for the clarifications and DO apologize for spreading the wrong
rumor. To be honest, we do not use DEV in our environment at all and all our
license policy goes through the vendor. That is why I was confused. I just
heard that some pretty big companies were using up to 5 DBs in DEV, while
paying for only 1 PROD DB.

Again, author, I am sorry for the disinformation. I won't spread this rumor
anymore.

Thanks,
M.