RE: Oracle9i data file size limitations on HPUX 11.11

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:13:22 +0100

For a scientific answer, the test should be performed at least 10 times.
Posting just the average time is enough if there is no more than 2%
difference in the results. Otherwise I would like an examination of the
differences, eg the tape operator fell asleep while changing the tapes
in the robot, or other root causes of different resulting elapsed times.
Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===