Re: Oracle8i Dataguard

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 01:51:23 +0200

Seema,
DG on 8i is pretty straight-forward. It took me one day to set up the first
configuration, just by the book. 9i DG-experience might have helped me with
that. The docs that come with DG 8i are pretty good, start there. DG for 8i
is available for AIX, Solaris and HP-UX only. It can be downloaded from
OTN, together with the docs. Docs in Part No. A95293-01.

If you have specific questions, feel free to come back.

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
===