RE: Oracle to SQL Server

  • From: "Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Tanel Poder' <tanel@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:32:17 -0400

So if this is HP unix, it should work pretty much the same???

ciao,
Brian

Brian J. Zelli, Ed.M.
Sr. Database Administrator
Enterprise Application/Systems Integration
Information Technology - Roswell Park Cancer Institute
phone: (716) 845-4460 email:
brian.zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brian.zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>