Re: Oracle security - Book recommendation

  • From: Jonathan Intner <jsidba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: william.muriithi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 07:34:18 -0400

Hi William:

Depending upon what you're trying to learn, I found David Litchfield's The
Oracle Hacker's Handbook to be one of the most enlightening books on
possible exploits for vulnerabilities in Oracle.

Jonathan

Here's an Amazon URL for the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Hackers-Handbook-Hacking-Defending/dp/0470080221/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_a/103-0681362-4563844