Re: Oracle messaging options

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jdunn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:26:31 +0100

John,

   I would say that you HAVE to use a queuing system. The very last
thing you want to see on a WAN is synchronous processing. I haven't much
used Advanced Queuing myself but it fits the bill. I would say that the
question is rather Advanced Queuing or another messaging system (some of
my customers use Tibco, for instance) that would happen to be already
used, and that people would already be familiar with.

Stéphane Faroult