Oracle magazine delivery dates

  • From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:53:16 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the dumb question ... just looking for some additional confirmation.

My user group had a conference in mid May 2013 and it was listed as an event in
the May/June 2013 Oracle Magazine ( thanks very much Oracle ).

However the magazine arrives here to us in Ohio at the end of May ... well
after
the event had already completed.  Lots of other examples in the May timeframe
also.

The Oracle Editor ( Tom Haunert ) is not in agreement and let me know "Every
issue of Oracle Magazine is scheduled to be delivered to readers before the
issue date. For the May/June issue, you should have had it before May 1." ...

Something is not making sense here.  Did anyone really receive their copy of
the
latest Magazine by May 1st?

Thanks John