RE: Oracle license requirements for unused options

  • From: <Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:33:46 +0000

Hmm, unfortunately awrrpt.sql is exactly what I wanted to double check.  I know
that we have it unclicked in OEM but it's hard to police awrrpt usage.  I
suppose we should probably had rm'ed the script from all our test servers to be
on the safe side but it didn't occur to me until now.

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator
201.369.8355