RE: Oracle in depth

  • From: "Ahmed, Muqthar" <Muqthar.Ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx" <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>, "ron.chennells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ron.chennells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:31:06 -0500

Books recommended by Jonathan Lewis....

http://www.trutek.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/3-A-Few-Of-My-Favorite-Books-Guest-Author-Jonathan-Lewis.html

Muqthar

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Guillermo Alan Bort
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:35 AM
To: ron.chennells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oracle in depth

Well, I think I have something to read for now. I'll start with the blogs and
presentations and plan for the books. This was really helpful!

Thank you very much.

cheers.
Alan.-

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Ron Chennells
<ron.chennells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ron.chennells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

A-X of Oracle at

http://www.morganslibrary.org/library.html

Ron

Quoting Chris Dunscombe <cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx>>:
Hi,
I know it's not relevant to Windows/Linux but if you want to know  more in depth
stuff about the Oracle optimizer then look no further than Jonathan  Lewis's
book
"Cost Based Oracle Fundamentals" it's excellent.

Chris