Oracle in depth

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:41:08 -0300

I've been working with oracle for several years, and between my SRs, all the
OU courses I both took and taught and official documentation I've come to
have a pretty good general understanding of how oracle works. I'm now
looking for in depth documentation, targeted to the savvy and not the
general public, of how oracle works, with emphasis on the differences
between Windows and Linux (don't care about unixes for now, but it would be
interesting as well). First google search turned out empty, I'm not going
for the book approach, any good book to recommend?

I already have the Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals which,
incredibly interesting as it is, is not oracle specific.

well, any input will be appreciated!

thanks.
Alan.-