RE: Oracle forms error...

  • From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:25:27 -0600

...no access to the machine.  Yes, it's an applications environment.

...this would be why I'm not expected to get much of anywhere.

...I did find out that it was a form out of the fulfillment piece.  I guess
fulfillment ran some ridiculously huge job last night that ran for 12 hours.
My *guess* is that it was a tmp space issue.   ....why the consultants
aren't able to confirm this is beyond me.

...it's not really my problem either, but I thought that I might try this
list and see if it rung a bell with anyone.  ...this is, after all, my
secret weapon!!! :-)