Re: Oracle for Windows XP with INTEL inside

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:12:29 -0400

Jared,

as for the "wrong -OS", I wish I could have used Unix or Linux, but
unfortunately Oracle education required stand-alone PCs with
individual student having their own database. So we were stuck with
XP-Pro machines that were destined for user delivery in 24 hours, but
we raided the help-desk and grabbed 13 pcs to roll Oracle on them.

Raj