RE: Oracle dumps

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:39:03 -0400

There was a paper at Hotsos-2004 on how to read systemstate dump ...
Great paper ... based on what I heard, it may be possible to write a
Perl script to read the dump and created the object links.

The code was left as an exercise to the reader.
Raj
--------
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

  _____