Re: Oracle client

  • From: "Paul Drake" <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:55:20 -0400

On 9/12/06, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,
   I need to install the latest version of the oracle 9i client for
windows 98/NT/2000/XP.  I have a cd for 9.2.0.1 but our other dba says
there is a patch for this version.  I've been trying to find the patch
on metalink but with no luck.  Anyone have this patch number?

Brian

* Patchset 4547809 * Description 9.2.0.8 PATCH SET FOR ORACLE DATABASE SERVER Product Oracle Database Family Release 9.2.0.8 This patchset can also be applied to the client. Have fun with the readme.htm for Release 2 (9.2.0.8) Patch Set 7 for Microsoft Windows (32-Bit).

hth.

Paul

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.