Re: Oracle certification on linux - it's a madhouse!

  • From: Jan Pruner <JPruner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:26:50 +0100

The source code for SuSE is available. You will get it on DVD if you buy
  a distribution. Or you can install it from SuSE FTP server (there  is
a source too).

United Linux 1.0 and SuSE is/was not synonymous. SuSE Linux is based on
United Linux "standards". 2 or 3 weeks ago Novell leaved United Linux
group and I think, United Linux is now dead.

JP