RE: Oracle certification - Worth the hard work?

  • From: "Kennedy, Jim" <jim_kennedy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <davewendelken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:43:52 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mladen Gogala
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 12:40 PM
To: davewendelken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'oracle-l'
Subject: Re: Oracle certification - Worth the hard work?

On 08/12/2005 03:26:30 PM, David Wendelken wrote:

> Yep.
>
> That's why I used the term "positive correlation", not "guarantee".

That is known as the area 51 phenomenon. Government secrecy attracts
nuts, but nobody has seen a real flying saucer. The same type of area 51
correlation exists between OCP and DBA capabilities.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com

Government conspiracy is hard.  I saw a quote from Penn and Teller about
it.  Something about if it was so easy why di the US have Watergate et.
(and a reference to Ms. Lewinsky and Mr. Clinton's escapades, certainly
if there were government conspiracies wouldn't those have been secret?)
Jim