RE: Oracle and NetApp

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moabrivers@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:01:54 -0400

Are you going to be using your Netapp as an NFS server or as a Fibre
Channel/iSCSI server?  I saw you have FCP licensed, but I just wanted to
be clear about how you were going to use it.  What model filers are you
getting?

The snapshots and flexclone technology is ever so much cooler with
NFS....

Matt