Oracle and GFI Events Manager

  • From: "Arnold, Sandra" <ArnoldS@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:11:56 -0400

Is anyone using GFI Events Manager in order to do reporting for Oracle Audit
information?  This is the tool that we are currently using as a central
location for auditing information.  I have been able to configure an Oracle
11gR2 database to write audit information to a Red Hat Linux SysLog and the GFI
Events Manager.  Now, I am looking at what I need to send my Windows Sys Admin
that manages the GFI product in order to do reporting and alerts.  I am
wondering is there a white paper or some documentation out there that can aid
me in doing this.

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold
Sr. DBA