RE: Oracle and DST changes

  • From: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mark Strickland" <strickland.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:52:37 -0800

Greetings,

I have been looking at the Metalink notes and am not clear I understand
when it becomes necesary to upgrade the clients. If one is only using
the networking pieces of the clients and sqlplus is it going to be
necessary to upgrade the client in that case. I guess the general
question is, what client pieces will require the upgrade?

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center