Re: Oracle XE Corruption

  • From: Evan Pettrey <jepettrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:02:06 -0400

I guess corruption was a poor choice of wording on my behalf, my apologies.
The database server is running on VMware ESX with 4 HP blades using an HP
MSA storage solution. As such, I don't believe this is an actual storage
corruption because I have created clones of the system and brought them up
and the error still persisted.

The actual error being reported is below:

Errors in file
/usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/admin/XE/bdump/xe_smon_3351.trc:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-08102: index key not found, obj# 576, file 1, block 4567 (2)
Tue Aug 24 08:28:53 2010
WARNING: inbound connection timed out (ORA-3136)
Tue Aug 24 08:33:16 2010
Errors in file
/usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/admin/XE/bdump/xe_smon_3351.trc:
Tue Aug 24 08:33:17 2010
Errors in file
/usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/admin/XE/bdump/xe_smon_3351.trc:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-08102: index key not found, obj# 576, file 1, block 4567 (2)
Tue Aug 24 08:38:18 2010
Errors in file
/usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/admin/XE/bdump/xe_smon_3351.trc:
Tue Aug 24 08:38:18 2010
Errors in file
/usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/admin/XE/bdump/xe_smon_3351.trc:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1

Thanks for all the help.