Re: Oracle V11 & Vista

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:03:57 +0300

Yes I was able to install it, but Enterprise manager did not start. I
searched a bit some forums and other people also assured that.
Database worked. However after some another problems with network,
unability to accept new Office (shudder,  however I could of course
get older version) I simply gave up and uninstalled Vista in favour of
XP. Let M$ make experiments on other people not on me :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu