RE: Oracle Text resources

  • From: "Arnold, Sandra" <ArnoldS@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:02:49 -0500

I have been using Oracle Text for about three years and have yet to see
a book published concerning the topic.  The Oracle Complete Reference
has one small chapter on the topic.  There are some white papers on the
Meta link site.  Also there are some forums on OTN.  But that is about
it.  I am currently doing research on indexing multi-language documents
and am having a hard time finding anything to help me.

Sandra