Re: Oracle Taining Hardware for 5+ people

  • From: Alex Fatkulin <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas Roach <troach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:49:27 -0400

speaking of type 1 hypervisors -- VMWare ESXi 4 seems to be free as well

http://www.vmware.com/products/esxi/

though I don't have much experience with either (we have a pretty
large clustered implementation on ESXi 3.5 but that's a totally
different story).

--
Alex Fatkulin,
http://afatkulin.blogspot.com