RE: Oracle TAF service issues

  • From: "Lange, Kevin G" <kevin.lange@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sstefick@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:39:36 -0500

No idea Scot.   I just ran the same set of commands against one of my
test databases and the TAF service stopped and removed cleanly.

Can you do a stop of each individual instances service ?    Then do the
remove ?   Maybe for some reason its not recognizing both going down
when you stop just the database versus the individual instances .