Re: Oracle Stack - Patching Madness

  • From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:21:12 -0400

This is the reason why Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c has the management
pack (add on cost) called Lifecycle Management.  It allows you to patch
your stack of applications (Oracle) and manage what, when and how it is
patched.  I have added a link to a PDF below for further review. Yes, it
is Oracle marketing stuff, but will give you some core understanding of
the product.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/pdf/511949.pdf

Hope this helps.

Bobby L. Curtis