Re: Oracle Says Customers Should Draw Their Own Conclusions on Itanium

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kamusis@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:51:28 +0100

Disclosure to the court puts them in the public domain. I'm interested to
know whether the court also maintains a complete list of disclosed docs
from both sides (rather than edited highlights). From where I'm standing
Oracle's list is worse than trying to judge a trial based on newspaper
reports because of the obvious bias.
hmm - I didn't intend to describe Oracle as worse than News International
but...

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Leyi Kamus Zhang <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Is this legal? publish the highly confidential internal mails to the
> public?
>
> --
> Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
> Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org
>

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > I'm not taking sides, but probably worth a read.
> > http://www.oracle.com/itanium
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Greg Rahn  |  blog <http://bit.ly/u9N0i8>  |  twitter <