Re: Oracle RAC sudo command List

  • From: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ssibert@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:28:07 -0500

yes we allow that also, what a HOLE, as DBA you can vi that bad boy to do
/sbin/reboot    bwahahahahhaha  <--- that was the small thing you could
do, leave rest to you imagination :)

joe
_______________________________________
Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Interested in helping out your marriage?
Ask me about "Weekend to Remember"
Dec 11-13, 2009 here in Columbus.

From:
Scott Sibert <ssibert@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
"oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
11/10/2009 11:16 AM
Re: Oracle RAC sudo command List
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your sysadmin allows root.sh in your sudo?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM, John Hallas <
John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A few of mine are :-

$CRS_HOME/bin/ocrconfig,
/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/asm/bin/crsctl
$CRS_HOME/bin/crsctl
$CRS_HOME/root.sh
$CRS_HOME/bin/srvctl like srvctl modify nodeapps
$CRS_HOME/bin/vipca

www.jhdba.wordpress.com