Re: Oracle RAC on linux using Virtual Box

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Dimitre
I finally decided to proceed the install and it look like even it is giving
some alert windows that it is doing partition on /dev/sda as wellas lv but look
like it has done all on the same filesystem which I provided for Virtual disk.
I rebooted both VM as well main server and both came fine.

Thanks to all for the suggestion and links

Sanjay