Oracle RAC installation and minimal steps needed to (uninstall) Enterprise and (reinstall) Standard Edition

  • From: "Pradeep Chetal" <Pradeep.Chetal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:58:55 -0500

Hi,

We had to install Oracle Standard Edition and we install Oracle
Enterprise Edition by mistake. If we need to undo, do we need to
re-instal all CRS, ASM, and DB - or can we just do the DB part? What are
the minimal things needed.

Thanks,

-- Pradeep

Pradeep Chetal
Sr. Director - Infrastructure Architecture

Mformation Technologies Inc.
Switchboard: +1 732 692 6200

Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help
you to transform your business

confidential and subject to the Mformation Confidentiality  policy statement,
you may request a copy by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

image/com