Re: Oracle RAC DR test

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gjilevski@xxxxxxxxx" <gjilevski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:05:32 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone tried the process for clone.sh and can share the experience. I am
also working to create 11g R2 RAC on VBox to try the process before document
the steps and so want to check if anyone has used and found/share his
experience.

Thanks
Sanjay

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:46 PM, "MacGregor, Ian A."
<ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Done.

Please submit future requests as an RT ticket.

Thank you

Ian