RE: Oracle Openworld in San Francisco

  • From: "Clarke, Andrew" <andrew.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:35:31 +0100

If you're going to OOW you should sign up for the Connect service.  If
you didn't tick the box when you registered you'll need to click through
your registration details (it's at the bottom of page 3 I think).  There
are a number of communities including ones for Bloggers, OOW Newbies and
several user groups but not yet IOUG (why don't you set one up?).   The
forums are kinda sluggish at the moment but I expect they'll pickup some
buzz closer to the event.  Anyway, it is a good way to find other
attendees who share your interests.

Cheers, APC

A P Clarke
Software Architect