RE: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Nayak, Kaberi" <knayak@xxxxxxxxx>, <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:33:49 -0400

Well, there's a couple ways to do it, based on the schedule.  Weds. is
definitely out, as that's the big party and I expect most people will
want to attend that.  Sunday, a lot of people might still be arriving.
Tuesday is the big vendor/exhibitor party night, and I know I, at least,
would only be able to attend for a little while.  Monday is OTN night.
Thursday, many people are probably leaving.

So, for me, Sunday or Monday nights are much better, though I realize
that may not be true for anyone else.  Anyone have a preference, or
other considerations?

Thanks,
Matt