Re: Oracle On Windows Question

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: srcdco@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:44:33 +0000

As Freek says, if you aren't "allowed" to access the server and the fixing
is to be left to the sysadmins then the monitoring is also their
responsibility. This isn't a Windows question - exactly the same applies on
any other platform.
Having said all that, if you have sysdba access then following the approach
detailed at http://plsqlexecoscomm.sourceforge.net/ in order to exploit the
JVM built into your database will allow you access to the information you
want. You just won't be able to do anything about it. I'd be asking for
server access myself.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield