RE: Oracle Management Agent Configuration in a Active-Passive HA environment

  • From: "Tony Aponte" <Tony_Aponte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amit.Verma7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:28:51 -0500

I got it working with Veritas' VCS by following the installation
instructions.  The only thing I had to add was a script for VCS to poll
the agent so that it knew it was up on the node I wanted it to be.  I
suspect that Service Guard has the same requirement to know if a
component is up/down on the active/passive node.

Tony Aponte